Fairview Elementary School
Everyday we LEAP!
We are learning everyday and problem solving!
Home of the Tigers
School Colors: Blue & Gold
School Principal: Celeste Beaudet
School Assistant Principal: Stephanie Marris
Field Day is Coming!
Field Day is scheduled for Friday, June 14th!
This is a fun and exciting tradition each year, and planning is under way!
We are looking for volunteers! If you may be able to help support this vent, please let us know!
We choose to include!
Congratulations to Fairview School!
At our community meeting celebration on November 14th, our school was recognized as a Special Olympics Unified Champion School!
This was awarded to our school community in recognition of our efforts in include all of our students in all we do!
On Friday, November 30th, Fairview presented at the We choose to include! summit to share what makes our community a champion school!
Follow us on Social Media!
REMIND: text @4gd3bf to 81010
Upcoming News & Events
EVENTS: **Check calendar for more!
- Pre K & Civil Rights Night @ the Sea Dogs!
- Tiger Day!
- Mid Trimester reports go home!
- Friday, May 3rd
- Spring Book Fair! Buy One, Get One!
- May 6th - 10th
- PTO Breakfast with a Buddy!
- Tuesday & Wednesday, May 7th/8th
- ELHS Community Service Day
- Friday, May 17th
- Memorial Day (No School)
- Monday, May 27th
- Tiger Day!
- Wednesday, May 29th
- 3rd/4th Grade Field Trip [Maine State Museum/State House]
- Friday, May 31st
Attention all families—please take this five minute survey from The Barbara Bush Children’s Hospital. Everyone who completes the survey will be entered into a drawing and five lucky winners across the state will each receive a $100 Amazon.com gift card for their personal use AND our school will receive $1,000 if you win. Other schools are participating, so the more families from our school who complete the survey, the greater our chance of winning $1,000!
Contact information for the drawing will be collected at the end of the survey and will not be connected to your survey responses. All survey responses are anonymous.
Use the following link to begin the survey: http://bit.ly/5210-letsgo
December 1st - 18th
Giving Trees are set up in the lobby. Please take a tag and then return items unwrapped with the tag to place under the tree.
**Wrapping will take place December 18th after dismissal in the gym.
Picture Retake Day
December 7, 2018
Use these links to stay connected to our greater community!
There are great things happening here in Auburn!
- The Auburn Public Library Check the library website for information about upcoming events and programs for kids.
- Auburn's 150th Celebration Stay up to date on upcoming events and celebrations for Auburn's Sesquicentennial!
- Advocates for Children Programming and events to support parents and children in healthy lifestyles!