Fairview Elementary School
Everyday we LEAP!
We are learning everyday and problem solving!
Home of the Tigers
School Colors: Blue & Gold
School Principal: Celeste Beaudet
School Assistant Principal: Stephanie Marris
PTO Fall Fundraiser Kickoff
Friday, September 6th - Classroom Visits
Thursday, October 10th
PTO Harvest Fest
Saturday, October 19th @ 10 AM - 2 PM
School & Class Events
PTO Fall Fundraiser
Help our Fairview PTO support our school community!
- The fundraiser runs from September 6th - 20th.
- All proceeds and donations help benefit our school:
- Playground equipment, classroom resources, special presentations, field trips, technology, family support, and more!
If you have any questions, please contact Stephanie Marris.
Access on-line fundraising information HERE.
**Items will be delivered in late October/early November.
Student Accident Insurance
Here is the information you need to request optional accident insurance for your Fairview student:
These forms can also be found on the district's website at: http://www.auburnschl.edu/home/voluntary-student-accident-insurance
This is voluntary coverage that families may opt to purchase and covers things that would not fall under the district's insurance.
We choose to include!
Congratulations to Fairview School!
At our community meeting celebration on November 14th, 2018, our school was recognized as a Special Olympics Unified Champion School!
This was awarded to our school community in recognition of our efforts in include all of our students in all we do!
Follow us on Social Media!
REMIND: text @k3eekc to 81010
Upcoming News & Events
EVENTS: **Check calendar for more!
- PTO Fall Fundraiser Ends
- Friday, September 20th
- Tiger Day! [Wear your spirit wear!]
- Thursday, October 10th
- Workshop Day [No School]
- Friday, October 11th
- Indigenous People Day [No School]
- Monday, October 14th
- PTO Harvest Fest
- Saturday, October 19th [10 AM - 2 PM]
- School Picture Day
- Thursday, October 24th
Attention all families—please take this five minute survey from The Barbara Bush Children’s Hospital. Everyone who completes the survey will be entered into a drawing and five lucky winners across the state will each receive a $100 Amazon.com gift card for their personal use AND our school will receive $1,000 if you win. Other schools are participating, so the more families from our school who complete the survey, the greater our chance of winning $1,000!
Contact information for the drawing will be collected at the end of the survey and will not be connected to your survey responses. All survey responses are anonymous.
Use the following link to begin the survey: http://bit.ly/5210-letsgo
September 6th Kick Off
Orders due September 20th
Fall Picture Day
October 24, 2018
Use these links to stay connected to our greater community!
There are great things happening here in Auburn!
- The Auburn Public Library Check the library website for information about upcoming events and programs for kids.
- Auburn's 150th Celebration Stay up to date on upcoming events and celebrations for Auburn's Sesquicentennial!
- Advocates for Children Programming and events to support parents and children in healthy lifestyles!